For more than three decades, Covenant Kitchens & Baths, Inc. has been recognized as an innovative kitchen and bath design firm.
Covenant Kitchens and Baths, Inc. was started by Gerard’s parents, Joe and Rose Marie Ciccarello in 1981. Then, just a few years later, Gerard began his journey to uphold their excellent reputation for outstanding design, quality workmanship and excellent service. The firm’s consistent high level of values and customer satisfaction can be attributed, not only to Gerard’s vast experience in design with attention to detail, but also to his dedicated and professional staff—from designer to installer, and long standing association with seasoned and dependable sub-contractors.
Covenant Kitchens and Baths, Inc. invites you to make an appointment to visit their showroom and experience the latest in fine kitchen and bath designs and custom products.
Our Design Process
The Covenant Team is committed to walking our customers through the entire design process from the day you first contact us to the final inspections. Our typical design process looks something like this:
- Visit to our award winning showroom
- Home consultation to review your ideas and wish list
- Small retainer which allows us to begin your new design
- Multiple design meetings culminating with detailed cost analysis including the latest in photorealistic renderings and available Virtual Reality
- Personalized material selection assistance including cabinetry, countertops, tile, flooring, hardware, plumbing fixtures, lighting, etc.
- Full installation services including complete General Contracting of the various trades.
- Detailed architectural drawings including photorealistic renderings
Recognition and Awards
Covenant Kitchens & Baths, Inc. has been featured on the covers of Woman's Day Specials Kitchen and Bath Issues, as well as the pages of Better Homes and Gardens and This Old House Magazine, featured on HGTV. Covenant has consistently won numerous design awards in various design competitions since 1997 such as the NKBA Design Competition and others. Covenant was on the cover of Remodeling Magazine’s Top 50 as one of the nations top 50 remodeling contractors in 2000 and was accepted by the Who’s Who in Washington, DC in recognition of exemplary service, both to the community and to their profession.
Other awards and publications include
- 13 Time NKBA Design Competition Award Winner
- NKBA Design Competition Judge
- KBB Design Award
- Kitchen & Baths Design News Award
Gerard Ciccarello, CMKBD: President and Lead Designer
Pamela Ciccarello: Marketing and Showroom Design
Eric Koch, CKD: Product Engineer and Designer
Kira Van Deusen: Interior Designer
Marcus Ciccarello: Sales Associate
Covenant's team also includes Lead Carpenter Bob Roper, Project Manager and Electrician Pete Riviera, and Carpenter Brian Becker, as well as various talented and professional subcontractors in the areas of carpentry, electrical, plumbing, tile, painting, flooring, etc; as well as local architects and builders that Covenant will team up with.
We design for our customers' needs and walk with them through every step of the process to ensure customer satisfaction. See what they have to say in our reviews section.